Sunday, November 13, 2016

Scrap Shotz October 2016 Kit Reveal...Extras!

Hello All!

I missed posting a couple of my kit projects over on the Scrap Shotz blog so I thought I would share them here. You can head over to the blog to see the first group of projects.

There were 2 patterned papers in this kit that screamed Christmas card to me and I also wanted to put my new MFT yeti stamps to use:



I shaded the beast with Copic markers and die cut using the matching dies. 2 strips of the kit washi tape and Nuvo Crystal drops in clear, gold and autumn red finish it off.

I made a number of cards using card sketches from Operation Write Home and the kit add on 6x6 paper pack. I made a grand total of 11 cards and barely put a dent in the paper pack.




This kit also includes a sheet of paper printed with 3"x4" cards and immediately this card would work perfectly for these ski photos.

Love these copper-y Thickers, just the perfect size for titles. I am sure you can tell I am in love with these Nuvo Crystal Drops as they make an appearance on yet another project of mine ;).



Thanks for stopping by to take a look at these but it's not over yet!
Head over to the Scrap Shotz blog for the last project...I promise no more for October, I have to get started on November projects shortly :).
As always, you can see what the entire DT has done with kit here in the Scrap Shotz gallery.




SaveSave

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...