Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Update

Well we have snow again in Calgary. Needless to say, the boys did not have a baseball game Saturday so it was a quiet day at home. I let them play video games while I played around on my new computer. I had every intention of scrapbooking but I did not get around to it.

Ray and Peyton have gone to church and the rest of us stayed home as we were up too late to be ready for 9am service. We went to visit some cousins in the evening and had a great time and a lovely dinner together on Sunday.

This morning started early with a trip to the orthodontist for the boys at 8a. I then dropped them at school and have been occupied with computer stuff since my return home. I've removed some programs from the old computer, installed some new antivirus software and will be running the scan as soon as I finish this post.

Then it's pay some bills, finish laundry, get Cole down for a nap and then prep for an early dinner as the boys have baseball tonight!

Fun times here!




No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...