Sunday, July 11, 2010

8-5

That was the final score of the game for Bowridge over Foothills. Blake's team has their first win on the books. The boys played much better than yesterday, with a much better attitude. The coaches were upset with them because they did not give a good effort so they came back today and put in a good game. Blake got on base his first at bat due to an error and hit a lovely single his second at bat. It's a team sport and Erik hit 2 great triples, Maddux, Al and Noah pitched great to help the team win the game. It's the first game of the second round robin tomorrow v. NW.

Since I have been at the ball diamond so much I have not been able to photograph my scrapbook projects so I'll try again tomorrow. Here are some photos I did take on Friday, it was a hot day and we decided to hang out at home since we had the day off baseball.


and the last photo is of big brother Blake and little sister Peyton. I think I will have to set up a photo shoot in the garage some time. The light was gorgeous, just have to keep others from making shadows, Ray was trying to sweep the garage and I kept telling at him, "Get out of my light, you're blocking it!".


 Ray leaves for Shutty Bench first thing in the morning with Peyton and Cole. The boys and I will miss them very much.  Just me and the boys for this next week! I'll keep you posted on how that goes ;) !

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...