Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Projects...

I am now another two projects closer to my goal of 50 completed projects for the summer. 9 down, 41 more to go! Here are my latest two, based on Scrapshotz blog challenges

This card was inspired by this layout by Virgina Wong


Stephanie Schan challenged me with this blueprint
Stephanie's layout was this


Here is my take on it


Thanks for the inspiration to scrap these photos Stephanie! This is the journaling on this layout:

"Poor Cole. He had a poor nap and was so tired at our family Thanksgiving dinner at Uncle Gerry's. He ended the evening in full meltdown."

I am going to try and complete one more layout before bed tonight. We'll see how that goes.

Jack had baseball practice tonight and his coach kindly let Blake participate too so they both had a good time. By the time they showered and cleaned up there was only a bit of time left for a quick snack and 2 cartoons and then bedtime. Sleep tight my precious boys!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...