Saturday, July 3, 2010

Well the day began early, for a Saturday, for Ray and Jack as Jack had a baseball game in Airdre at 8:30am. Unfortunately the game did not go well and the team ended the game early as the "mercy" rule took effect. This means the team was losing by 10 runs or more by the end of the fourth inning. They were home by 11:15am so Jack had lots of time at home before his next game 6:30pm.

We took Cole for a bike ride and then I took Blake to baseball practice. It was a long practice and Coach Baumer told me he could teach me to hit in 5 minutes, so he told me the basics, I practiced my swing and then he pitched to me in the batting cage! It was fun, but TIRING! I was sweating and tired after 10 pitches and my hands still hurt!

After a quick dinner we convinced Blake to babysit so both Ray and I could watch Jack's game and I am glad we both went. Jack and his team played great! They hit real well and were on the winning side of the "mercy" rule. Jack went 4 for 4 at the plate and scored 3 runs. Great job Bowridge! The team will probably begin league play on Tuesday which just happens to be the same day that Blake's team plays!

This blog will be all about baseball for this month but that's because it is a huge part of our lives right now!

Tomorrow is a day off for Jack and practice for Blake. We are going to stay home from church and have a family God time at home. I am feeling so blessed right now!

I will be participating in a Summer Trash Your Stash challenge at Scrapshotz beginning July 1. I have set a goal to complete 50 scrapbooking/card projects before September 1, 2010. I'll update how it's going periodically!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...