Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday...

The laundry is on and I am changed into my workout clothes in preparation for a workout. The big kids are all at Grandma's, they went for  a sleepover last night and the little guy is playing nicely in the other room.

I love quiet mornings and I know most people dread mondays but I honestly like them. I seem to be motivated to get after the chores, finish the laundry and just get things done around the house. I am feeling very excited about what's to come this week, I don't know exactly what will happen but I've got a good feeling about it!

Here's a favourite in my scrap room lately:


It's kraft cardstock and I love it! It works with any patterned paper and looks great misted as well.

Lastly, here is a layout I completed last night:


No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...