Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful for Good Friends...

Today we spent the day with a very good friend and I am reminded how blessed I am by the people God has brought in to my life. It is not uncommon to have a very, very good friend for a "season" of life, a short  period of time. One of the uncommon things, these days, is to have a very, very good friend who you may not see or speak to on a daily basis but who you can count on to challenge you, support you and love you no matter what. That's the kind of person my friend Michele is and I am so very grateful for her friendship. Days like today remind me how blessed I am by my friend and the fact that our kids can also have so much fun together makes the friendship even more wonderful! It's been a wonderful day!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...