Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Dreary Day

It's raining here, again. Well I guess it could be snow so I really shouldn't complain but I have zero motivation to do anything with this kind of weather. I'm sitting by my wood stove keeping warm while I write this. It is a lovely place to be in my home. The washer is running and I've already had breakfast too so it's a productive day so far.

This weekend I made it my goal to complete my August Project 12 layout so here it is and sorry for the poor photo, like I mentioned earlier it is dreary and grey so the light to photograph is terrible but it's due on the SCT blog for a chance at the prize today so no time to wait for better conditions.**edited with new photo**


I used Basic Grey kraft basics for the background, Stamping Up and Recollections cardstock. The patterned paper and stickers are from Echo Park. The butterflies are accented with rhinestones from Ruby Rock It and pearls from Kaiser Craft and Basic Grey. I've done the dotted border with Stickles. The title alphas are by Bo Bunny.

I'm off to put another log on the fire now!

1 comment:

Davinie Fiero said...

Love love love the butterflies and your doodled border! Very inspiring.

Thanks for playing along! Davinie

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...