Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Turn

Okay now I have the cold two of the kids had this past week. I am praying that it moves through my system quickly as I have to be out at baseball all day tomorrow. Enough complaining, it will run its course and I will be good as new!

Here is a card I just finished for a Card Tag over at Scrapshotz. I used papers from the October Scrapshotz kit. Patterned papers are Fancy Pants, cardstock is Bazzil. I edged the fussy cut flower with Glimmer Glaze and used Stickles on the dot pattern around the Cloud 9 Design epoxy word.

Oh yeah, the ribbon was from the box of cupcakes I bought at Crave Cupcakes this morning.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...