Thursday, November 25, 2010

Project 12-October

Hello!

Click HERE if you've dropped by to see my December Daily and thanks for looking!

I am so late with the layout but thrilled with how it turned out! Sorry for the slight glare on one of the photos.

I've used the Basic Grey basics as the base for this. I had to stick with neutral colours since I had so many different colours going on in the photos. The alphas, epoxy stickers, chipboard buttons and bling are all items that have been hanging around my stash for awhile as well as the patterned paper along the bottom.

Now to get after November's sketch, the month is almost over already!

1 comment:

Davinie Fiero said...

I really like your choice in color palette. That damask at the bottom is just stunning here with the black trim.

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...