Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 1,2010

Here is my first December Daily page, I am pleased with how it turned out although I wish hadn't used my Cranberry Glimmer Mist on the tags, it clashes with the red cs but in the interests of letting go of perfection,  I am not going to change it.

I resized four photos to 3" wide by 2" high and placed them on one 4x6 photo canvas. Since my album is only 6x6, this will probably be the best way to incorporate more photos on a page and I was limited on my first page as I spelled out "one" diagonally across the page.

I want to include something I or the someone in my family is thankful for but I haven't decided the best way to do this. On this page is was a natural extension of the journaling but I don't know if that will work for each day, I'll have to figure that out as I go along!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...