Monday, January 17, 2011

Laugh.Out.Loud.

I have had this photo hanging around for a couple of years now and I finally got around to scrapping it. These two thought it would be fun to switch clothes and I'm happy they posed for me, especially my sweet boy.


I finally found a use for this OA paper! It's lovely but I struggle using this type of pattern but the theme of it worked great for this photo. I also used some OA stickers and Cosmo Cricket patterned paper. The flourish are Glam Rocks adhered with the iRock tool. I love that tool oh and there are some iRock gems on the flower stickers too. The title at the bottom is a rub on by Lily Bee.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...