Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Word

When I first read about Ali Edwards' "One Little Word", I was very intrigued by the concept. Quite a few words came to mind and while they all were meaningful to me, none of the felt quite right. One evening last week I was thinking about my goals for the New Year and scrapping them and this word summed up what I will focus on this year.

supplies-patterned paper Heidi Swapp; Glimmer Mist Tattered Angels; black chipboard Cosmo Cricket; small alphas KaiserCraft; alphas My Minds Eye

Yup, that's the word ATTITUDE. I am working on a bible study entitled "Lord, Change My Attitude" and I am praying for a new attitude this year and working towards that as well. To have an attitude of gratitude, contentment and love. Put others before myself.

This layout will be in a frame hanging over my scrap desk so I will have a DAILY reminder of my 2011 goal.


Here is this weeks list from Leica Forrest
I told you I would type up every Monday a new list to add to your journaling. today's list is...
List your closest friends.
Jennifer
Amy
Michele

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...