Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 12-December

Here it is, the final instalment of Project 12 for 2010. I am so excited that this is continuining for 2011!


Supplies-patterned paper MME, Basic Grey, cardstock-Bazzil, Sew Easy tool, AC Thickers, Rosette die Tim Holtz.

I had the option of using Christmas themed paper since this was for the month of December but I opted for something different and I am thrilled with the results! I also decided to mix colour and b&w photos too and I am happy with how this layout turned out.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great! Love the mix of pics -- the bokeh and the mix of b&w and color pics, it really came together in a great P12 LO!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...