Saturday, February 26, 2011

Project 12-2011

It's my second year to work on Project 12 and I am so excited to do so. I love having a layout for each month to look back on. Here is January's sketch:


and here is my take on this layout:


All products are from the MLYB Twig line. When I went back through my January photos I found that I had not taken very many so I used a piece of patterned paper in place of a photo. It's hard to tell on the layout but I used pop dots on all of the chipboard accents except the corrugated flower. This came together so easily because of this great sketch. I even whipped up a card based on the left side of the page:



Looking forward to another year of Project 12 sketches!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...