Saturday, March 26, 2011

We're on Spring Break

My kids began Spring Break on Friday and I don't know who was more excited, mom and dad or the kids!
So nice to have a break from early wake ups and school lunches!

We are planning a few days away. Going to Great Falls, Montana. Ray booked us in at the Holiday Inn which has all the amenities, pool, fitness centre and restaurant to name a few. I even found myself a new swimsuit today so I can hit the pool with the family!
Looking forward to relaxing and just hanging out together and my hard working husband is so in need of a vacation!

Here are my latest projects and since I am not planning on taking along any scrappy items, it will be at least a week before I have any new projects to post.



This last one is based on a sketch on the inside of the front cover of the PageMaps 2011 Sketch Calendar.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...