Sunday, May 22, 2011

Project 12-April

I have had a lot more time the last few days to play with my scrapping supplies so I was excited to get to April's Project 12 layout.

Here is the sketch from Scrapbook and Cards Today

and here is my April layout:

I used cardstock from Bazzill, pp & butterflies from SEI, butterflies are accented with Stickles; alphas are  AC Thickers. I punched the border strip with a Fiskars border punch. The small alphas up top are Kaisercraft and I used Ek Success and Martha Stewart punches on the paper edges uner the small alphas.
I added some pen stitching as sell. Blossoms are by Petaloo.

1 comment:

Davinie Fiero said...

I love how clean and fresh this looks, and how uniform the photos are. Nice color palette too. thanks for playing along@

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...