Thursday, May 26, 2011

Round and Round...

we go with  a cold bug in our home. Just when it seems like we've all managed to get over it, someone else starts up again. This time it's me. I've been out for the count all day and plan to head up to bed shortly. I'm thankful for a super helpful husband when I feel bad. What bugs me the most is I've had zero energy to hit my craft room and the pouring rain makes indoor activities super attractive! I'm going to remain positive and look forward to a great, healthy day tomorrow!

Here's a Christmas layout I finished last week using Echo Park with a bit of Bo Bunny bling thrown in. The ornament on the l.h.side is a Sizzix die.


Here's another winter layout, again using Echo Park with twine from The Twinery thrown in as well. Love  how well the snowflake border sticker worked as a banner.
I'll have a couple more to share tomorrow!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...