Friday, May 20, 2011

SCRAPSHOTZ Anything But Challenge

The gals at Scrapshotz come up with some fabulous challenges and last week Gail posted this one to use 2 sheets of coordinating patterned paper to create a card. What a fantastic idea!

Here's what I created from these WRMK Over the Rainbow papers,

You can see where I cut out the sentiment for the card.
Here is what I came up with:


I ran the base layer through my Vagabond using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then sprayed it with Glimmer Mist. I added some iRock gems with my iRock tool to the flowers I hand cut from the patterned paper. I cropped the photo a bit too tight so it's hard to see that the outside edges are rounded.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...