Sunday, July 31, 2011

SEI JULY SKETCH AND LINK PARTY

I printed out this great sketch by Julie Bonner at the beginning of July from SEI and just got to it on the last day of July ;) . Julie has the best sketches and while I ordinarily struggle making layouts with my SEI papers on my own, I have no trouble when I used Julie's sketch, thanks Julie!



I am so pleased with how this turned out. All products are SEI except the cardstock which is Bazzill.

This layout is about how my daughter would love to have a pet cat but two of us in the family are allergic to cats so no go ;). I know it's hard to tell but there is a cat in the photo, honestly!!!
Thankfully Uncle Gerry has lots of cats at his house so she can go over and play with them whenever she wants.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Adorable page!

Julie Bonner said...

Thanks for the sweet words Rosie :) LOVE what you did with the sketch - great page!!!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...