Friday, July 29, 2011

Week In The Life-Day Four

Today marked our very last baseball game of the season!! It was the bronze medal game between Bowridge and North Regina and the kids played a great game to win 13-12 and bring home the bronze medal at the prairies tournament.
Now it feels like the last day of school all over again as we officially have nothing on the horizen but summer!
Here is Thursday in photos:

breakfast.

baseball game.

kids relaxing playing Minecraft and the Wii.

funtime for Mom, my Smashbook.

getting ready for bed.

One thing I find myself being more aware of is the lighting when I am taking my photos. You can see how much it varies around my house. I am going to play around in PSE when I put the pages together to adjust them but I've also enjoyed playing around with the AV setting on my camera to improve the lighting although that doesn't always work with moving subjects. Taking all these photos is a great opportunity to practice and learn more about my camera.

That's day four, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...