Friday, August 19, 2011

2 More Sleeps...

and I am off to Phoenix for 10 days of relaxation! Actually my main purpose is to attend Creative Escape, I've never been before and as this is the last one, I won't be going again ;) .
Who will I be going with you ask? Me, myself and I...I will not know anyone! Crazy?? Well, maybe a little, but I have gone to concerts and hockey games in the past by myself. Some things are once in a lifetime experiences and while it is TONNES of fun to enjoy with a friend, I won't let not being able to find someone to go with me keep me from the experience!
Besides, scrappers are a friendly bunch right???

Here's a layout I made for the August Layout Tag at Scrapshotz:

all supplies are from a Scrapshotz monthly kit!

I'll pop in tomorrow with a few more layouts before I head off on vacation!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...