Thursday, October 13, 2011

Creative Escape Projects #2

Sitting here in my cold house today, I'm thinking how nice it would be to back in 100+ degree temps like I was in Arizona during Creative Escape. I could solve the problem by turning the furnace on but that's like admitting winter is on it's way :). I'll have to do it sooner or later but I'm aiming for later ;) .
I completely impressed myself by building a fire myself in the wood stove with only one flyer for paper! That will help warm up the house and looking at my CE projects will bring back som warm memories too.
These layouts were the projects we created in Vicki Boutin's class.

We used a crayon resist technique, glimmer mist, stamping and pen work. All things I don't often use so it was fun to do so and now I have two layouts just waiting for the right photos! Hope I don't end up hoarding them like I do with all my favorite papers :)

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...