Monday, October 24, 2011

Smashed!!!!

This is a good kind of smashed, really!!!
I tend to hang on to lots of different things and keep them under the phone in my home office and you can imagine how that piles up quickly!
This is where the Smash book comes in; it's the perfect place to keep gift receipts, cool clothing tags and all sorts of bits and pieces that I wouldn't put on a scrapbook layout but don't want to throw away.

I purchased the black folio and here's what it looks like so far:

Front cover embellished with Ali Edward stamps, Fancy Pants rub ons and Tim Holtz tissue tape.
Love the tabs and defining sections in my book and the best part is the pre-printed pages like this one!

Just a few things I was working on this particular week.

I've added photos and tags from some of my summer shopping. Love the Smash tape!
Some bits and pieces from my Creative Escape trip :)

Tags from some of my purchases...
These pages are all from the "Stuff I Like" section.

I included some stray photos and a drawing my daughter did in Grade 1 that I didn't want to throw out :)

Thanks for taking a look at my Smash book!!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...