Monday, November 7, 2011

Kisses for Mom

Not surprisingly I have LOTS of scrappy product. So much that I am starting to feel like a hoarder ;) so for a recent Scrapshotz online crop I pulled out some Sassafrass Lass product I've had for a year or so and honestly I wasn't sure how I would use it. This layout came together quickly and easily. I created it for this challenge

It looks like I did lots of layering but I didn't! That's how the paper is printed so with just a few additions a lovely layout is created :)
The only thing I would do differently is use repositionable adhesive to hold the misting template down so the glimmer mist doesn't bleed under the template.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...