Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reindeer Christmas Cards

As I was going through my Christmas stash, I came across 3 Christmas card kits I purchased at Scrapshotz last year but didn't use. I had lots of fun with this one especially the cute reindeer stamp!

Just click on the slideshow to view, just trying to speed up the viewing process :)




This years card kits at Scrapshotz are all sold out but there is lots of inspiration in the gallery from this past weekends mini Christmas card crop. You can also view all the challenges here .
I'll have more cards to share in a couple of days!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...