Monday, December 5, 2011

DD| Day 4

Day four was a fun day with a family Christmas lunch with Grandma and Grandpa and Jeff, Kendra and their family as we will be away for Christmas. Mom cooked lunch and we all enjoyed a great family time together. While I know we will enjoy our vacation, it does make it the holiday season different. I didn't do any decorating, we won't be attending Christmas parties or open houses. I will miss those things a little but the family memories we'll be creating will more than make up for that, and, in all honesty, I am thrilled that I won't have to pack up any decorations this year-WooHoo!!!! Here's my day 4 spread :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

Tracy said...

Beautiful pages and enjoy your holidays.

Let's Get Crafty and Celebrate 10 Years of Altenew Crafting Fun! Altenew Blog Hop + Giveaway!

  Hello Crafty Friends! Welcome here and I am super excited to share my projects from this fabulous April release!  Before I get to the proj...