Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December Daily - Catching Up

I was so excited to get my photos for days 9 to 19 and have finished those pages and will be posting shortly. The rest will have to wait until we get back home from vacation and after my design team work for Scrapshotz. I will be a madly scrapping woman as I will only have a couple of days to create projects for the reveal on January 2, 2012 but I will enjoy the time in my scraproom since I haven't done very much while on vacation.

Here's day 9 of December Daily, all about travelling:

The full 2 page spread.

The journal insert, a Fancy Pants journaling page.

The right side of the layout. I added some elements to the back of the journal card so it wouldn't be so boring and I love how it turned out!

Thanks for looking, more to come!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...