Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

We had a quiet but lovely New Years here. We've settled back into our home routine quickly after almost 3 weeks away. It didn't take me long to get my scraproom looking like a hurricane went through it!
First on my agenda was my Scrapshotz January kit reveal Creative Team projects. They are done and going up in the Scrapshotz gallery tonight so I'll be sharing them here in the next few days.
I am also just about finished December Daily 2011 and will be sharing those pages soon.
Thinking about tackling Project Life but haven't made a firm decision yet.

Off to get ready for out of town visitors tonight!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...