Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 7 Project Life 2012

I've been documenting weekly from Sunday through Saturdays and that works well for me. It's kind of nice splitting the weekend up. It results in a few more photos than I probably would have since the weekend is split over the week rather than all in one week for me. Mind you, I haven't taken as many photos as I would like so that will be something to work on come March.

This week I added the dates directly on the photo in PSE. I really like that and will do it more since I am editing the photos before printing anyways.
That's week 7 and thanks for taking a look :)

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...