Friday, March 30, 2012

Pagemaps:Imaginesce Sketch Contest

Pagemaps held a sketch challenge a short time ago and while I did not enter it, I did create a layout based on the sketch cause I liked it so much!

I used all Echo Park for this. "For the Record" and a piece from "Metropolitan". The buttons are from my stash. I used Rock Candy Stickles to highlight the stripes on my flag and a pin from LYB. The border edge was punched using the new AC Knockouts punch which is a bit different from the Fiskars edge punch.
Sandy has a great selection of the AC Knockout punches at Scrap Shotz although there are still a few I haven't yet picked up :).

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...