Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project Life - Week 8 & Week 9

I have been working hard to catch up on PL. I must admit I am a wee bit unexcited with this so far however my competitive side kicks in to keep up with posting and the challenge of weekly documentation so I will carry on. On that note, here is week 8 and week 9:

I had the most fun with the Studio Calico alphabet stamps which I layered to create a shadowed effect on week 8.
This project is great for using bits and pieces and since all my leftover black alphas had used all the "e"s I used the negative portion of the sticker sheet for the "e" in Feb.

I'm going to work hard to finish this past week before we leave for our Spring Break vacay tomorrow morning!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Emily D. said...

The pages are looking great! Love them.

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...