Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scrap Shotz March Creative Team Reveal Part One

We unveiled our Creative Team projects using the Scrap Shotz March kit which features the brand new Saturdays line by Little Yellow Bicycle.
Having spent most of the past 7 days horizontal due to a cold and infection, I wasn't sure how much I would be able to get done. This kit is so awesome that once I began working with it, the inspiration flowed easily!

Here are my projects for this month:

This layout was our sketch project and I was thrilled to get 10 photos on it!
Can you see my wee sprinkle of confetti? Yes I did glue each of those little pieces one by one. Love how it turned out! The woodbuttons Prima and are an add on to this months kit.

This next one uses that funky diamond shape that I have on the layout above. I cut it with my cricut, it's actually the inside piece of a circle, so I used the negative image as a guide for making the stitching guideline for this card.
I stitched the diamonds the navy burlap included in another add on with the Glimmer Glam I painted the cardstock with and Midnight Blue Stickles. The scallop border is punched using the new AC Knock Outs border punch and yes one is included in your kit! There are a bunch more designs you can find here.
This next layout was a fun one. I've noticed lots of projects with confetti on them and I wanted to incorporate it on this.
I have a cluster of confetti, regular hole punch size and the smaller size which was leftover from the banners and photo mat I used the punch on. I've used the dimensional stickersstick pinspearls which are all add ons and the paper flower kit which is included in the March kit along with this gorgeous die cut paper.
It's not hard to tell I really like this kit is it? I've got to tuck my kids in bed now so I will be back with part two of my reveal projects tomorrow. You can see what the entire Creative Team did in the Scrap Shotz Gallery.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...