Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scrap Shotz April Kit *CT Reveal*

Hello! It is Creative Team reveal time over at Scrap Shotz! We had the pleasure of working with the April kit featuring Fancy Pants "Be You". This is a great line and so very versatile! Some of the team used it for hockey layouts!!
Here are my projects using the April kit:

Just Breathe
I purchased the Mr.Huey mist add on and used it on the light blue cardstock here.

Love U
A simple layout, I showed off the patterned paper and popped up some chipboard pieces along with the butterfly punched from another piece of patterned paper. I also applied glossy glaze to the butterfly.

Happy Mother's Day
This paper has some great pre-printed elements that lend themselves to special attention making them the design focus. I highlighted the heart by mixing some glitter with glossy accents and then applying with a paintbrush to the heart. The washi tape in the kit made a great border along the bottom of the card.

One of a Kind

I really like misting and I used a Tattered Angels glimmer screen along with the Mr.Huey's mist for this card background.

Thank You
The trim add on is a great one and I used all 3 for this card.

Be You
This was a last minute idea to make this canvas and while I wish had more time to put more in to it, I really like how it turned out anyways. I plan to hang this in my son's room to encourage him to be his own person rather than follow the crowd as he navigates teenagehood.


My Rock
This layout is based on this Becky Fleck Pagemaps sketch and it's also my Scrap Shotz Creative Team April Challenge. I have misted the cardstock base with Mr. Huey's mist and the alphas are the fun, new American Craft DIY Thickers dressed up with AC Fine Glitter which is included in April's kit as well. As I have issues with glitter I applied a small amount of glossy glaze to keep the glitter from landing all over the place ;) .

Check out what the entire CT did with the April kit in the Scrap Shotz Design Team gallery.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...