Monday, May 14, 2012

Heidi Swapp Memory File Project

I was very intrigued by the Heidi Swapp Memory File products when I saw them. Luckily for me the Scrap Shotz May "No Limits" kit was full of this new product and much more was available via the add ons. I picked up a bunch of stuff and at the Scrap Shotz NSD crop I created this:

I documented our 2011 Christmas vacation and what I really like about this is that I can choose to put this in the memory file box I purchased which is totally cute or adhere this to cardstock and specially cute a page protector to open up and be interactive. I haven't decided exactly what to do with it yet.
I love how this turned out and am working on another project using these memory file products I hope to share by weeks' end.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...