Friday, October 26, 2012

Project Life Week 34

Back with another Project Life update!

Week 34 was another 2 page spread as we were on vacation and celebrated a birthday as soon as we returned from our trip.

I included some packaging from my son's birthday gift and also some printed material from the hotel we stayed at on our trip. Again I added journaling directly to some of the photos.

Here is a close up of the right side:
I should point out that some of these photos were taken with my iPad3 :)

Here is the left side of spread:
My favorite photo here is the upper right photo as the kids are singing happy birthday to their brother :)

Tune in again in a few days for more Project Life layouts :)

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...