Friday, November 2, 2012

Project Life Week 39 & 40

I've been working away getting caught up on PL.

Week 39 - I only took one photo this week, just didn't get around to picking up the camera so I've filled the pockets with the church bulletin, a football ticket from our CFL team and a part of my daughter's receipt for school fees. I love that "Laugh, Love..." card, it's part of the Clementine PL core kit.

Week 40, this is a photo of the page including my little guy's artwork from bible study I've added in front of the page. Here is the full page:
Again, light on the photos again so I've added one of the core kit filler cards in addition to a piece of pp from my stash.

That's weeks 39 & 40! Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...