Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Daily-Day 5, 4 and 3

Back on track with DD, I finally made it to the store to pick up printer ink.

When I put my foundation pages together I was a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to use my creativity very much since I was not leaving room for more than one or 2 photos.
I am actually finding that this has made it easier to (a) keep up and (b) use all sorts of little odds and ends if I feel like it!

Here's the past 3 days:

A photo of my son leaving for school in the morning and yes it is still dark out when he leaves. I used some odds and ends I had left over from a Christmas card kit.

It has become a Christmas tradition for us to process shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child at Samaritan's Purse. This year was a little more special as our son was old enough to join us.

I used a bunch of Studio Calico goodies on this page.

The best part of these pages is that I was finished all 3 in about 30 minutes!
Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...