Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Daily-Day One

So this first day of December is now documented. I chose to keep it simple but added a few little touches to feed my creativity ;)

Here is the front of day 1, I've printed out Shimelle Laine's "manifesto"to remind me why I am doing this project.

The back of day 1 is just one photo, a 5x7 of the snow covered trees in our yard. We've had quite a bit of snow the last few days and it is sticking to the trees and looks so beautiful. It's not common to have days and days of this kind of snow here. I feel calm and serene when looking at the trees. That's the feeling I hope to hang on to during this month of December.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you've had a great start to your December Daily!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous! I'm jealous of your snow...this looks like the second year in a row we won't have snow here for Christmas [New York City], it's in the 60's out!! It snowed in early November, but it was all gone in a couple of days and we haven't had any more [at least not that stuck]. Ugh, it doesn't feel like Christmas without the snow!!

Linda

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...