Friday, December 14, 2012

December Daily-Thirteen

Today is about my daughter's band concert. These are not the best photos, I forgot my camera and has to use the iPad to take pictures. My daughter is shall we say "vertically challenged" so I had to take a photo of just the top her head showing when she switched positions to play different instruments.


This is my favorite page so far. I used Pink Paislee Artisan Elements frames to highlight my daughter in the photos. The embellies are a mix of the Studio Calico December Daily kit and Authentique die cuts.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...