Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Project Life 2012-Wrapping It All Up

Before I share my Project Life 2013 title page and first week I want to share the final pages in my Project Life 2012 book. Well I don't actually have a book for it yet, just trying to decide if I want to use a different album from my current library.

Firstly, I had run out of printer ink at one point and had not printed photos for a couple of weeks so I'm going to begin with the weeks I had missed earlier,

Week 17
Week 18
I had to include a complete "filler" page as I'd messed up the order and ended up with an entire side of a page protector with only the backs of photos. Here's what I came up with,
Now on to the remainder of the project.

Week 44
Week 45
Week 46
Week 47
Week 48
Week 49
Week 50
Week 51
Week 52
That's it for Project Life 2012...

...Hello 2013

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...