Sunday, January 20, 2013

Project Life 2013-Week One


*I have to apologize as I had forgotten to finish this post but better late than never!*******

So it's a short week to get myself on the Monday to Sunday timeline I plan to follow for this year's Project Life. I have not used up all of the Clementine core kit I purchased last year so the 2013 edition will be a combition of Clementine and Seafoam(once it arrives).

Week 1
this week is a combination of family happenings and a photo challenge. Simple but when you're sleep deprived from New Year's...perfect!!!!

Week 2
That 4x6 upper left card is from the Seafoam PL core kit which arrived at my home very quick! The "2" is a Thicker number. I had fun adding text to my photos, one of my goals for 2013 is to learn to do more neat things in PSE.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...