Friday, May 3, 2013

Lately....

I've been super busy with taxes, business bookkeeping and volunteer committments along with kids activities.
I have scrapbooking on my mind on the eve of National Scrapbooking Day. I am attending the Scrap Shotz NSD crop here in Calgary tomorrow. I  am in the throes of planning and packing the projects I want to work on-layout challenges, Project Life and catching up on the backlog of printed photos awaiting scrapping.

Here are a few layouts I haven't had a chance to share here until now:

This was my layout from the SSZ February layout tag and I used the SSZ December'12 kit for this.

Next is this layout using the SSZ February 2013 kit, I LOVE these kits, packed full of product!!
This last layout is was created with my stash items that are 1 year old which was a twist on the Scrap Shotz April layout tag.
I have the last few weeks of Project Life to work on tomorrow so be on the lookout for a few PL posts shortly, I think my last PL post was week 7 so I have lots of posts to share!!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...