Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Project Life 2014 Weeks 1-3


Hello and welcome to my Project Life!

This is my 3rd year doing this project and I will be using the PL Midnight core kit primarily with some bits and pieces thrown in from my stash. 

You can see my title page here and view my past Project Life posts by clicking on the "Project Life" tab at the top of my blog.

Let's get the 2014 edition going with a two page spread combining weeks 1 & 2.

The numbers on this spread are Tim Holtz kraft which I rubbed with InkaGold. I added some yellow washii tape to the journal cards to keep the gold/yellow colour running through the spread and used piece of yellow/white patterned paper as a filler card on the right side of the spread to tie both sides together. 
I purposely chose not to specify which photos were from which week as I didn't take that many photos the first 2 weeks and I had not journaled the first 2 weeks daily either. This way I was able to capture the highlights of the start of January without stressing about specifics.

Week 3
PL Midnight & Clementine Core kit

I had a number of photos I wanted to include on this page so I added the journaling directly to the photos in PSE and handwrote some journaling with my Smash pen on the photo of my electric pressure cooker. The 4x6 title card is frm the PL Midnight Core Kit and the "everday life" piece is a 3x4 filler card cut down and layered over top. The heart paper clip is from a Studio Calico kit.

I hope you'll pop in next week for a look at my week 4 and a brand new Project Life Challenge from Stuck On U Sketches!




No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...