Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Beautiful Details...

Beautiful Details is a class all about adding details to your stamped images, specifically floral images, offered by Altenew Academy this past June. I don't consider myself an artist so this class will definitely be a challenge for me.  Here is the first card I made:



I colored the stamp with Zig Clean Color markers in 2 different shades of gray, then added the "details" with a black Copic Multiliner, this technique is all about loose lines, so I tried my hardest not to "correct" my dark lines. I added some Grey Flannel Pico Embellisher dots and Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops to complete this card.

Here is another card I made but using the lovely yellow Altenew inks:

I 'outlined' the Vintage Flower stamped images with a Copic Multiliner black pen and embellished the card with gold and black sequins.

I am looking forward to completing the other lessons in this online class, hope they have the same lovely results as these cards :).


SaveSave

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...